Employment For Application
Step 1 of 10
Australian citizenship may be proven in the following ways:
• Full Australian birth certificate (if born before 20 August 1986) and a form of photo ID
• Full Australian birth certificate (if born on or after 20 August 1986), a form of photo ID and evidence that at least one parent was an Australian citizen or permanent resident
at the time of the child's birth
• Australian citizenship certificate and a form of photo ID, and
• Australian passport issued on or after 22 November 1984.
The visa status of a non-citizen may be established in the following ways:
• Permanent resident status shown by visa label showing "nil conditions", plus photo ID
• Permanent resident status shown by certificate of residence, plus photo ID
• Proof of New Zealand citizenship with a valid passport, or
• Foreign national passport and temporary visa holder shown by visa label with work conditions specified, plus photo ID.
I understand and agree: